Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Don't Grocery Shop Hungry

Best advice ever.  Seriously.  I've now completed my plans for dinners over the next few days and it's time to be off to the grocery store but I'm hungry!  Looking at recipes and planning meals for the last hour has really made my tummy growl...

Anyway, thought I would share some of my upcoming meals!  I will take pictures and put recipes up as I make them and let you know how I will cut calories and modify to fit the diet.  The most fun of cooking is the modifying and teaching myself how to cook and grocery shop differently.  And I figure if my grocery list has more veggies and fruits than cookies and candies, I'm on the right track!

Here's the line-up (in no particular order):

Turkey Veggie Meatloaf Cups
Shrimp Kabobs w/quinoa cranberry salad
Honey Garlic Pork Ribs
Tomato & Tuna Pita Melts
Guacamole Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Breakfast Sausage Egg Muffins

Everything here includes ingredients on sale and most of them are super fresh so it won't be difficult to stay healthy!  Next is to just get the ingredients I don't have and start cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment